Deborah Forth – Treasurer
Courtyard by Marriott Long Island MacArthur Airport Hotel
5000 Express Drive South
Company Overview : Boasting a central location, excellent amenities, and spacious accommodations, the Courtyard Long Island MacArthur Airport is an excellent hotel choice for visitors to Ronkonkoma, New York. Close to an array of popular local destinations, including Port Jefferson, Sayville, and Fire Island, our hotel is exceptionally convenient for travelers exploring the area.
- Courtyard by Marriott Long Island MacArthur Airport Hotel – www.marriott.com/ISPCY: Upon arrival, guests will be pleased to discover our complimentary on-site parking, free high-speed Wi-Fi Internet, and comfortable, well-appointed guest rooms and suites. Feel pampered in our marble bathrooms, and settle in for a comfortable extended-stay visit with the help of kitchen amenities like a microwave oven and a refrigerator. Enjoy breakfast onsite at the hotel’s Bistro
- Venue on Seven – www.venueoneseven.com: Centrally located in Ronkonkoma, NY, right off the Long Island Expressway, the Venue On Seven offers the perfect space to hold your Wedding, Corporate Event, Meeting, Conference, Trade Show or Private Party.
- Host up to 120 guests in our sophisticated, unique wedding venue space here on Long Island.
- VENUE ON SEVEN features 8,000 square feet of open venue space – among the largest in the area.
- Conveniently located near the MacArthur Airport, our hotel is perfect for out-of-town guests.
- Design your dream wedding menu with the assistance of our creative on-site catering services.
- Consider hosting special events like birthdays, baby showers, or other private parties with us, too.
- Our spacious 154 guest rooms and suites offer the comforts of home and the perks of hotel living.
- Enjoy convenient in-room kitchen amenities like a refrigerator, a microwave, and a coffee maker.
- Complimentary Bus parking
- Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet and a spacious rooms ( King or Queen/Queen bedded rooms
- Settle into our plush, comfortable beds accessorized with crisp, custom linens and fluffy pillows.
- Enjoy breakfast at the hotel’s Bistro before heading off to explore Long Island