Reminder from President Don for all members who do airline ticketing
It is your responsibility to carefully review the following important information and pass onto your clients:
1) Names in itinerary MUST match name on government issued ID (passport, license, etc.)
2) Air fares are not guaranteed until ticketed.
3) Seats on flights are not guaranteed and can be changed by the airline at any time.
4) Check entry requirements for international destinations. Be sure that you have a valid passport (usually 6 months from travel return date on US Passports is required, but it varies by country).
5) Travel insurance is highly recommended and should be purchased within 21 days of initial trip deposit.